Friday, September 7, 2018

Talebearing24 - Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter

A motorcycle rider , Ubong Ime, took incest to a new height when he professed love to his daughter whom he allegedly raped and impregnated . PUNCH Metro gathered that the incident happened in the Iju area of Lagos State. Our correspondent learnt that the 15- year - old victim lived with her mother in Uyo until in 2015 when the father , who had remarried , brought her to Lagos . Ime, who was arrested by policemen from the Iju Police Station , said he was in love with the victim , adding that he slept with her twice .

He said , “ Sometime in June 2018 , my wife informed me that my daughter was pregnant after which we both called her to ask who was responsible for the pregnancy. She did not say anything , but I knew that I was the one who impregnated her and it happened in June. I fell in love with her and had sex with her two times. ”

The victim , however, said her father first raped her on a day her stepmother stopped her from going to school after accusing her of stealing. She said her father , who pretended to be punishing her , had sex with her . She said , “ My stepmother always accused me of stealing her money and most times she beat me up . Sometime in June , my stepmother accused me of stealing her N 200 and because of that, she said I should not go to school.

“ While I was doing the house chores , my daddy brought out a wire and started beating me . As he was beating me , he ordered me to sit on the bed and remove my pants . I initially refused , but as he continued beating me , I obeyed him and he raped me . As I was shouting, one of my neighbours came to knock on our door , but he told him that he was punishing me .

“ After the sex, he told me that I should not tell anybody . He was the one that washed the clothes I was supposed to wash that day while I slept. After some time , I woke up and took my bath. I did not tell my stepmother anything. “Then in July 2018 , before we started our examination , my stepmother said I should not go to school . My dad went out in the morning and came back in the afternoon.

As of then, I was sleeping on the bed . I suddenly noticed that someone laid on me . Before I knew it , he had sex with me again , making it twice . He still warned me not to tell anybody what happened between us . ” The victim said when she missed her period in July , her stepmother asked her if she had sex with anyone , but she denied it. She said she confessed to her stepmother when it was confirmed that she was two months pregnant.

“When my stepmother reported to my daddy that I looked pregnant , he said I should lie to her that I was raped by someone in a hotel. My stepmother continued disturbing me and made me do a pregnancy test . She told me that I was two months ’ pregnant. “ When everybody on the street became aware that I was pregnant, I decided to tell my stepmother the truth .  My daddy was the first man that had sex with me . No other person had done it with me before or after him , ” she said .

The victim ’ s half - brother, David, said he had caught his father many times having sex with his sister. The 12- year - old said , “ There was a day that I came back from school and I met daddy on top of her . Daddy used to have sex with her even in the night if our mummy is not at home . I used to see them together on our bed if our mummy is not at home . ” Ime was arraigned before an Ogba Magistrates ’ Court on one count of defilement.

The police prosecutor , Inspector John Christopher , said the offence contravened Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, Nigeria , 2015 . The charge read in part, “ That you , Ubong Ime, in June 2018 , at about 12 pm on Olushina Street, Isale Haruna , Obawole , Lagos State , in the Ikeja Magisterial District , did defile your daughter (name withheld ) aged 15… . ”

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge . The presiding magistrate , P. E. Nwaka , remanded the suspect in custody . The case was adjourned till October 3 , 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment