Friday, September 7, 2018

Talebearing24 - I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies

What does it mean when a lady you expressed your feelings to tells you that she is not ready emotionally. I asked emotional in what aspect? She was like she is this kind of free person and been in a relationship will restrict her freedom. To be sincere, since I have been close to this lady, I noticed that she is truly free (as in male friends and so on) but I'm not sure if she is dating anyone... But as a guy I am thinking about it, can I cope with a lady that is so free ? I don't just want to rush and crush and I want to  take my time to think about it... I told her that she has her freedom but as a decent lady, even freedom should be limited. 

Ladies, I know you must have felt this at one stage of your life. What do you expect a guy to do to convince you or make u ready? Seriously on campus, I don't really befriend ladies like that but this particular lady, I like her so much.. Within the space of 3 weeks, I have called her countless times on phone and she never gave me attitude. Most time we even meet in the night and talk for hours. Then I concluded in my mind that if this lady doesn't really like me, she wouldn't have given me all these attention... But her fear is her freedom, she doesn't want to lose her freedom... As a guy too, I respect her freedom but I expect a lady freedom should be limited especially if she is in a relationship. 

Ladies help me out, if God will do it for me like I want it, I want to know her parents and wife her in the few years to come but the only problem I have now is the freedom she talked about... I have read and experience so many things online and others too about ladies brouhaha Cox of freedom and so on but I don't want to experience this... 

Note: if a lady tells me that she can't date me Cox she is dating someone else or doesn't feel for me, I know that as a man of value, I will walk away forever. But didn't say that, she just said emotionally n I asked to know if it was past experience, she said no.. Later she opened up to me that her freedom will be tampered with... Honestly, before me met yesterday night , my spirit told me that this lady will consider her freedom and she didn't disappoint me when I told her how I feel about her... I can't give up because of her freedom but I can give up if she is not interested at all. Ladies understand me... What will I do? Advise..

No comments:

Post a Comment